India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: Online applications are invited from the eligible applicants for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) [Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks]. Applications are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/.
Complete India Post Office GDS Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Online Engagement
Government of India Ministry of Communications Department of Posts, recruiting for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts for a total of 30204 vacancies.
|Jammu & Kashmir||300|
(1) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
(a) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of
(b) The applicant should have studied the local language, i.e., (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
(2) OTHER QUALIFICATIONS:-
(i) Knowledge of computer
(ii) Knowledge of cycling
(iii) Adequate means of livelihood
As per the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years, as of 23-08-2023.
|Name of Vacancies||Age limit|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS Male||Rs.100|
|Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates||NIL|
- Payment Mode: Online
Pay Scale GDS Recruitment
Emoluments in the form of Time Related Continuity Allowance (TRCA) plus Dearness Allowance thereon are paid to the GDS. The applicable TRCA to different categories are as under: –
Selection Process of GDS Recruitment 2023
- Written Test
- Check Official Notification
The important dates related to India Post Office GDS recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Registration & Payment of Fee||03-08-2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online||23-08-2023|
|Date For Edit Application Form||24-08-2023 to 26-08-2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 23 August 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of India Post Office GDS i.e. @indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘Apply Online for India Post Office GDS 2023’.
- Step 3: New page will appear, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ link.
- Step 4: Enter all the details required in the application form of India Post Office GDS.
- Step 5: Upload all the documents required in the India Post Office GDS Notification 2023.
- Step 6: Submit the application fees and click on the final submit button.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the India Post Office GDS application form.
Some Useful & Important Links for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
|Apply For Online India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notification India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Related Job Notification
- NIACL Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 450 Administrative Officer
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 342 Jr. Executive and Assistant Posts
- RRC Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 3624 Vacancies
- BECIL Jobs Notification 2023 for 7 Posts
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 281 Posts