Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarter (Eastern Region) is inviting applications from the
eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim for an Apprenticeship Training Program of one year in RHQ, Kolkata and various airports in Eastern Region for the year 2023-24.
During the period of Apprenticeship Training, the candidates are governed by Apprentices Act 1961 (as amended in 1973 and till date) and commensurate policies/rules of the organization.
ABOUT AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
Airports Authority of India (AAI) (Schedule – ‘A’ Miniratna Category-1 Public Sector Enterprise) was
constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April, 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. The merger brought into existence a single organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country.Checkout: ESIC Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 123485, CHECK POSTS, VACANCIES, AGE, QUALIFICATION, AND HOW TO APPLY
A. Details of posts and qualifications (No. of posts are tentative that can be reduced/increased):
B. Educational Qualification:
- Graduate & Diploma: Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years (regular) diploma in Engineering in any of the above-mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- ITI Trade: Candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from
institutes recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified Airports/Establishments. The allocated airport/station/unit will be final; no change in the place of training will be entertained.
- As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had apprenticeship training/job experience for aperiod of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
D. Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian Nationals from the Eastern Region are eligible.
- Candidates passed degree/diploma in 2019 or after 2019 are eligible.
- Age limit: Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 26 years as on 31/12/2023. (Relaxation in upper age limit for categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWBD etc. as per Govt. of India guidelines is applicable)
E. Mode of Selection:
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional. The shortlisted candidates will be called
for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Eastern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
Important Dates for AAI Recruitment 2024
All the important dates for AAI Recruitment 2024 are tabulated below:
|Last Date to Apply Online
No Application Fee is being charged
Some Useful & Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Channel
Latest Government Jobs