AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023: AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has provided a recruitment notice to recruit Aircraft Technician vacancies. Candidates interested in this job can apply for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023 and appear for Walk-in-interview of Aircraft Technicians in different trades on Fixed Term Employment (FTE) basis. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023 process are below.
Organization’s Name: AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
About AIESL: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is an Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Organization, approved by DGCA (India) under CAR 145, to undertake MRO activities in India.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Offline Form 2023: Vacancy Details
AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) recruits 325 posts for Aircraft Technician Recruitment vacancies.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate Should have passed an ITI/Diploma (Relevant Discipline).
Age Limit :(01.02.2023)
- Upper Age Limit for General & Ex-Servicemen: 35 Years
- Upper Age Limit for OBC: 38 Years
- Upper Age Limit for SC/ST: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- For Others: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST, Ex-Servicemen: NIL
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft
- Rs.25,000/- per month at the time of joining as per the approved salary structure of AIESL.
Duration of Contract:
- Fixed Term Contract would be initially for a period of 05 (Five) years and extendable for a further period of 05 (Five) years depending upon requirement of the company and the performance of the candidates.
Important Dates for AIESL Aircraft Technician Recruitment 2023
All the important dates for AIESL Aircraft Technician 2023 are tabulated below:
|Date of Interview for Technician (A&C & Avionics)||31.03.2023|
|Date of Interview for Aircraft Technician (-Fitter/Sheet Metal/ Carpenter/ Upholstery/Painter/Welder/Machinist/|
“AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals fulfilling the requirements as on 01st March 2023 for the post of Aircraft Technicians in different Trades from the open market on Fixed Term Employment basis.”
“The selected candidates will be posted at the Delhi base of AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL, MRO) as required by the Company. Selection and empanelment do not guarantee that the candidate will be appointed immediately. Vacancy Positions are tentative and may increase/decrease, depending on the company’s requirements. The release of candidates from the panel would depend upon the requirement of AIESL and decision taken by the Company in this regard. Selected / Appointed Candidates may transfer/ positioned to any other location /stations as per company requirements, during the course of employment.”
Personnel Department, A-320 Avionics Complex,
(Near New Custom House) IGI Airport Terminal-II, New Delhi – 110037
Some Useful & Important Links
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- ESIC Various Vacancy Offline Form 2023: Apply for 75posts
- SSC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 5369 Posts
- NIC Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 598 Scientist, Scientific Officer Posts
- UPPSC Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Recruitment 2023: Pre Apply Online for 173 Post
- RMLH Senior Resident Recruitment 2023 : Apply for 139 Posts