Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Jr Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Posts | Fresher Job Alert
Akola District Central Cooperative Bank Jr Clerk Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 100 Posts: Akola District Central Cooperative Bank (ADCC Bank) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of Junior Clerk (Support Staff). Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Vacancy Details of Akola District Central Cooperative Bank (ADCC Bank) Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates should have graduated in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Relaxation in minimum % of marks for Post Graduate Candidates.
- Candidate should have D.O.E.A.C.C. approved Society’s passed Certificate course of “CCC” or “O” or “A” or “B” level or passed Computer.
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2021)
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- For all candidates: Rs.1000/- (include GST)
- Pay the fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet)
ADCC Bank Pay Scale:
A fix pay of Rs.10000/- per month will be paid by the bank for a specific period and thereafter the probation period will be decided by the bank taking into consideration the working ability and attitude of the candidate. After confirmation, the approximate gross salary will be around Rs.25000/-per month. In addition to this, Bank’s eligible perks/ facilities will be available.
Important Dates for ADCC Bank Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20/08/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04/09/2021
- Date of Online Test: Sept. 2021
ADCC Bank Selection Procedure:
The selection will be done on the basis of:
- Online exam – 75%
- Interview – 25%
Akola DCC Bank Junior Clerk Exam Pattern:
- No. of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Subject -Reasoning, English Language, General awareness (with special reference to banking), Computer Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude
- Time – Each section will be 35 minutes except the English Language which is to be completed in 10 minutes
Medium – Exam will be conducted in English only
- Marking – There will be (1/4th) penalty for wrong answers.