Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 919 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts
Assam Postal Circle invited Online applications for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle– II/2019 vacancies. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the recruitment process is given below:
Organization Name: Assam Postal Circle
Name of the Exam: Assam Postal Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
Vacancy Details: Total No of Vacancies are 919.
Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 || Educational Qualification:
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. (Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate passed Xth class examination in the first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India. Do check out the List of Official languages on the official notification given below.
Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 || Age Limit (as on 05-08-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EWS Candidates as per rules
Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 || Application Fee:
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nill
- Pay the fee through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Assam Postal Recruitment 2019 || Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 05-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-09-2019