Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022
Bank of Maharashtra has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of advertisements for Generalist Officer Scale 2 and 3. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. Candidates, Those who are interested and eligible can check the details about eligibility and salary on the official website bankofmaharashtra.in. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Bank of Maharashtra
BOM GO Post Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Bank of Maharashtra, recruiting 500 vacancies for the recruitment of advertisement for Generalist Officer Scale 2 and 3 vacancies.
|BOM Generalist Officers, Eligibility||Post Name||Total|
||Generalist Officers in Scale II||400|
||Generalist Officers in Scale III||100|
|Bank of Maharashtra Exam City Details
Lucknow, Patna, Raipur, Jaipur, Delhi NCR, Ranchi, Bhopal,Panaji, Ahmedabad, Surat, Gandhinagar, Bengaluru, Thrivanthapuram, Chandigarh, Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Hyderabad & Kolkata
BOM Generalist Officers GO Scale II, III Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 25 Years.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years. (for Scale II Post)
- Maximum Age : 38 Years. (for Scale III Post)
- Age Relaxation Extra as per BOM 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- For General / OBC/ EWS: 1180/-
- For SC/ ST candidate: 118/-
- For Female/PH: 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking).
Important Dates for BOM GO Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for BOM GO Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.02.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Pay Exam Fee||22.02.2022|
|Admit Card Available||Before Exam|
How to Apply for BOM GO Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 05.02.2022 to 22.02.2022. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in the BOM GO Exam.
- Candidates must be registered from the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the Maharashtra Bank Naukri 2022 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Bank of Maharashtra Job 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Chhattisgarh State Service Examination CGPSC Pre SSE Recruitment 2022
- AWES Recruitment 2022: Vacancies For TGT, PGT, PRT, 8700 Posts
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022: FAQs
Q) What is the exam date of non-teaching posts for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022?
Ans. The exam date of non-teaching posts for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022 is 12.03.2022.
Q) What is the last date to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for Bank of Maharashtra 2022 is 22nd February 2022.
Q) What is the official website for Applying for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022?
Ans. The official website for Applying for Bank of Maharashtra recruitment 2022 is bankofmaharashtra.in.