BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards Various Post Online Form
BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Group A, Group B, Group C posts in various trades. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Advt No. : 02/2020 Short Details of Notification
Organization’s Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Examination Name: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) Recruitment Exam 2020
Vacancy Details of BIS Recruitment 2020:
Post wise vacancy details are tabulated below:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Director (Administration & Finance)||Max 35 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 3 Year Experience OR, CA / MBA with Finance and 3 Year Experience.||02|
|Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs)||Max 35 Years.||MBA Marketing with 5 Year Experience||01|
|Assistant Director (Library)||Max 35 Years||Master’s Degree in Library Science with 5 Year Experience||01|
|Assistant Section Officer||Max 30 Years||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency Test: Level 6 National Skill Qualification Framework||17|
|Personal Assistant||Max 30 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Proficiency Test: Level 6 National Skill Qualification Framework and Shorthand Test in Hindi / English||16|
|Junior Translator Hindi||Max 27 Years||Master’s Degree in Hindi / English and Bachelor Degree with Alternative Subject and Diploma / Certificate Course in Translation.||01|
|Library Assistant||Max 27 Years||Bachelor / Diploma in Library Science||01|
|Stenographer||Max 27 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream. Computer Proficiency Test: Level 5 National Skill Qualification Framework and Shorthand Test in Hindi / English with 80 WPM.||17|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant||Max 27 Years||
Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Qualifying Skill Test in Computer Proficiency consisting of: Word Processing Test -2000 Key Depressions in 15 Min.Test in Spread Sheets on Microsoft Excel -fifteen minutes; and (c) Test in PowerPoint (Microsoft PowerPoint) in 15 Min.
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||Max 27 Years||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.English Typing: 35 WPM OR Hindi Typing 30 WPM. Computer Proficiency Test: Level 5 National Skill Qualification Framework.||36|
Important Dates for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- Submission start: 05/09/2020
- Online application deadline: 09/26/2020 until 06 PM
- Date of last payment of fees: 09/26/2020
- Exam date: 11/08/2020
- Access Card Available: 10/20/2020
- Result announced: You will be notified soon
Application Fee for BIS Recruitment 2020:
- For the Assistant Director position:
- General / OBC: 800 / –
- SC / ST / PH: 0 / –
- All Category Female :0 / –
- For another position:
- General / OBC: 500 / –
- SC / ST / PH: 0 / –
- All Category Female : 0 / –
- Pay exam fees by debit card, credit card, net banking, E Challan
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2020: Bureau of Indian Standards Various Post Online Form
- Indian Standards Office BIS 02/2020 Various Post Group A, B, C Recruitment 2020 The candidate can apply between 05/09/2020 to 09/26/2020.
- Candidate Read the notice before applying the employment application form in the latest BIS 2020 online employment form.
- Please check and collect all documents – eligibility, identification, address details and basic details.
- Please scan the ready-made document related to the employment form – photo, registration, identification, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, carefully check the preview and all columns.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee, it must be submitted. If you do not have the required application fee, your form will not be completed.
- Take a copy of the final form provided.