CBSE CTET Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, Application Date, Eligibility
CBSE CTET Recruitment 2021: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December Exam 2021 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in Govt. Jobs can apply for these CBSE CTET Recruitment Exam Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE CTET Recruitment Vacancy Details:
CBSE CTET recruiting for the given below posts.
- Teacher (for Classes I-V)
- Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)
CBSE CTET Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a Diploma in Education/ Elementary Education/ B. Ed Degree etc. in Any Recognized University in India.
- For more qualification details consider the official notification
- For General/ OBC (Only Paper I or II) Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II) Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): Rs. 500/
- For SC/ ST/ Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Candidates can pay in online mode /Offline mode through Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank E-challan/ Debit/ Credit Card.
Important Dates for CBSE CTET Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 20.09.2021 (Monday)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19.10.2021 (Tuesday) up to 23.59 hrs
- Last date for submission of fee: 20.10.2021 (Wednesday) before 15.30 hrs
- Date for Final verification of payment of fee by the bank: 21.10.2021 (Thursday)
- Online corrections if any, in the particulars uploaded by the candidate: 22.10.2021 (Friday) to 28.10.2021 (Thursday)
- Date for Download Admit Card: First week of December 2021 (Tentative)
- Date of Exam (CBT): 16-12-2021 to 13-01-2022
- Date for Declaration of Result: By 15-02-2022 (Tentatively)
How to Apply for CBSE CTET Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the CBSE CTET Exam Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in CBSE CTET Exam Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from CBSE CTET Exam and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check the CBSE CTET Exam official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to CBSE CTET Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of CBSE CTET Exam Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|