Free Fire the most popular Battel Royal Game unexpectedly removed from Apple App Store. Free Fire Max was released in 2021 to improved graphics to deliver a better Battle Royale gaming experience.
Recently, Free Fire and Free Fire Max both games have been removed from the Apple App Store. We also can download Free Fire from the play store as well.
There is no exact information about why these games have been removed from the most popular App store. Most of the players who already have installed the game on their Apple devices are playing the game facing issues with the login.
Recently, the PUBG parent company filed a case against these two games. So, that can also be the probable reason for removal, but there is no exact or clear information about it.
If you’re searching for the game with its name “Free Fire” and “Free Fire Max”, you will not find any results in the App Store. Presently, You can not download free fire from the play store as well but you can download Free Fire Max.
Although the is no official information from Garena about the removal of the game.
Free Fire for Mobile: How to Download Free Fire APK on Android Mobile and iOS
In this article, I will show you how you can download free fire after the ban.
Players can also download the Garena Free Fire app using third-party apk websites. APKPure is probably one of the best websites to get all the apps from the Google Play Store. In order to do so, follow these steps:
- Go to APKPure.com from your Android smartphone. Download the apk file of the APKPure application.
- Before installing the app, you need to go to Settings and enable the Unknown sources option.
- You can also directly download the free fire from the given below link.
- Once installed, open the APKPure application and search for Garena Free Fire. Tap on the Install button to download the game on your Android smartphone. Follow the screen instructions to run the game.
How to Download Free Fire on Apple iPhone (iOS)
iOS users can also download the Garena Free Fire game on their Apple iPhone or iPad. Players need to follow these steps:
- Open the App Store on your iPhone and search for Garena Free Fire.
- Tap on the getting button and enter your Apple ID password to install the game.
- The game will be downloaded and installed on your iPhone.
Free Fire for PC: How to Download and Play Free Fire on PC and Macbook
To get Free Fire running on your Windows or Mac PC, you will need to get your hands on a reliable emulator – just like you would for any other mobile app or game. One such emulator that can help you download and play the game on your PC is BlueStacks, which is largely referred to as the friendliest and the most common mobile emulator for Windows PCs and Mac PCs alike. To download Free Fire and play on your PC, use the following steps:
- Open a web browser, head to the BlueStacks website using any search engine (or from here), and download the desktop client
- Once downloaded, run setup as prompted to install BlueStacks on your PC
- Once BlueStacks is installed to its latest updated version, access the Google Play Store inside it after signing in to your Android (Google) account
- Here, search and find Garena Free Fire, and download it to the emulator interface
- Once the game starts up, log in with your existing details to have the game working on your PC
- Using BlueStacks’ default control mapping feature from the overhead menu, set your keyboard controls to your preference
- You’re now ready to play
Free Fire Game lovers who have already installed the game on their Apple device face login issues and they continuously raise the issue on social media. Garena Asked players to share their Network Provider names but didn’t clear about app removal. Garena said that
“We’re aware of the issue and getting it investigated. In the meantime, please share your Network Provider name and also if you’re using mobile data or Wi-Fi to launch the game.”
If you are also an Apple iOS player, then our advice is to not get panic. You need to wait for further updates from Garena Free Fire officials.