IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 1,557 vacancies
IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online For 1,557 vacancies: The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has provided a recruitment notice to conduct an online test of the Next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) of Clerks Recruitment (CRP Clerks -X) vacancies in the participating organizations are tentatively scheduled for December 2020 & January 2021. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Examination Name: The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment Exam 2020
Vacancy Details of The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020:
Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruiting 1,557 vacancies for the post of Clerks Recruitment (CRP Clerks -X).
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020):
- Minimum age: 20 years
- Maximum age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the rules.
A degree (graduation) in any discipline from a government recognized university. From India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.
Important Dates for The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020:
According to the official notification of The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020 Important Dates, are given below
- Online application start date and notification fee / alert fee (online) start date: 02-09-2020
- Deadline to apply online and pay alert fee / alert fee (online): 23-09-2020
- Download invitation letters for introductory training: 11-17-2020
- Pre-test training date: 23 to 11-28-2020
- Date of downloading the online pre-examination call-up letters: 11-18-2020
- Preliminary exam date: 05, 12 & 13-12-2020
- Date of announcement of the initial test result: 12-31-2020
- Download online master exam contact letter: 12-01-2021
- Main examination date: 01-24-2021
- Provisional Allotment Date: 2021-04-01
Application Fee for The Institute for Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment 2020:
- To others: Rs 850 / – (GST included)
- For SC / ST / PWD / EXSM Candidates: Rs. 175 / – (including goods and services tax)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Online Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
IBPS Clerk 2020: Selection Process
Recruitment for a banking clerk is done through a rigorous process that includes tests and interviews. The clerical selection process includes:
- Online exam
- The main exam is online
- Interview / document verification
- Temporary assignment
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the IBPS Clerk X Recruitment 2020.
- Click on the given link to apply online for IBPS Clerk 2020
- Register using personal credentials, phone number, and email ID
- Fill in the personal and contact information to complete the registration.
- After successful registration, you will receive a registration ID and password
- Log in with registration ID, password, and verification using Captcha
- Click on the Sign In button, fill in the details, and complete the order form.
- Pay the required application fee online.
- Save the completed application form and keep it for future reference
Apply for Online – Click Here
Download Notification – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here