Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2022) Recruitment 2021: 269 Posts, Apply Online, Eligibility & Other Details
Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2022) Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of AFCAT (01/2022) for Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Those Candidates who are interested in the Indian Air Force Job can apply for these Indian Air Force AFCAT (01/2022) Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Indian Air Force AFCAT, recruiting 269 vacancies for the recruitment of Flying Branch & Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches.
|Ground Duty (Technical)||103|
|Ground Duty (Non – Technical)||89|
|NCC Special Entry||Flying||10%|
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023):
|Branch||Minimum Age Limit||Minimum Age Limit|
|Flying Branch||20||24||Candidates born between 02-01-1999 to 01-01-2003 (both dates inclusive)|
|Ground Duty (Technical & Non-Technical)||20||26||Candidates born between 02-01-1997 to 01-01-2003 (both dates inclusive).|
- Age Relaxation is Applicable as per Rule
Application Fee of AFCAT Exam:
- For AFCAT Entry: Rs. 250/-
- For NCC Special Entry: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online/Offline
Important Dates for Indian Air Force AFCAT Exam 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.12.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30.12.2021
- Starting Date of Training: First Week of Jan 2023
How to Apply for Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 01.12.2021 to 30.12.2021. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the Indian Air Force AFCAT and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the Indian Air Force AFCAT official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Air Force AFCAT Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Ultra Lag Fix by Zr97||Download Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|