Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 174 posts Group C Civilian Vacancy
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 174 posts Group C Civilian Vacancy: Indian Air Force invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the post of MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Store Keeper, Painter & Other (Group C) Civilian. Candidates who are interested in Indian Air Force Govt Jobs can apply for these Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Advertisement No: 04/2021
Organization’s Name: Indian Air Force
Indian Air Force Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Indian Air Force recruiting 174 vacancies for the post of MTS, Cook, Carpenter, Store Keeper, Painter & Other (Group C) Civilian Recruitment 2021. All the vacancy details like post name, qualification are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Qualification||Total Vacancy|
|Carpenter (SK)||10th Class with ITI (Carpenter Trade)||03|
|Cook||10th Class with Diploma (Catering)||23|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||10th Class||103|
|House Keeping Staff||10th Class||23|
|Lower Division Clerk||12th Class with Typing Knowledge||10|
|Store Keeper||12th Class||06|
|Painter||10th Class with ITI (Painter Trade)||02|
|Suptd (Store)||Any Degree||03|
|Mess Staff||10th Class||01|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – Other Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Relaxation for reserved categories shall be applicable as per Govt. guidelines.
Application Fee of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021:
- Gen / OBC / EWS : NIL
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
According to the official notification of the Indian Air Force Jobs Recruitment 2021.
- The last date for receipt of the Application Form is 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ’Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar’.
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 – 174 posts Group C Civilian Vacancy| Freshers Job Alert
- Eligible candidates may apply through the given form in the official notification of Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Air Force Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Air Force Recruitment, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Finally, fill the offline form attach with the official notification of the Indian Air Force Recruitment Group C Civilian vacancy.
- Application form duly typed in English /Hindi with recent photograph (passport size) duly self-attested. Any other supporting document (self-attested), Self-addressed envelope with stamp (s) Rs. 10/- pasted. The address should be typed in English / Hindi. A separate application for each post should be forwarded. Applicants to mention clearly on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——– AND CATEGORY——- AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2021/DR”
- Two passport-size photographs (same as fixed on the application form).
- Duly supported with the following documents is to reach the concerned Air Force Station through ordinary post. Applications sent through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier will not be accepted.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|