Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of 10+2 B.Tech Short Service Commission (Tech) Men 58th course and Short Service Commission (Tech) Women 29th course. Those Candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 28 September 2021 to 27 October 2021 onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy, recruiting 35 vacancies for the recruitment of 10+2 B.Tech Short Service Commission (Tech) Men 58th course and Short Service Commission (Tech) Women 29th course vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Executive & Technical Post||30|
Indian Navy Job Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Enrolled and Appeared in JEEMAIN 2021 Entrance Examination.
- Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM in Each Subject.
- Minimum: 50% Marks in English at Class 10 & Class 12 Level Examination.
- Minimum Height: 157 CMS
- For More Details consider the official Notification
Age Limit (January 2022)
- Candidates should born between 02.07.2002 to 01.01.2005
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.10.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10.10.2021
- Merit List Issued: Notified Soon
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 29.01.2021 to 09.02.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in Indian Navy Recruitment Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the Indian Navy and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Navy official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Navy Recruitment Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Indian Navy Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Activate 01/10/2021|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|