Indian Navy Sailor (MR) April 2022 Batch: 300 Posts, Apply online
Indian Navy Sailor (MR) April 2022 Batch: Indian Navy has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of the Navy Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) April 2022 Batch. Those Candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 29.10.2021 to 02.11.2021 onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy, recruiting 300 vacancies for the recruitment of Navy Sailor for Matric Recruit (MR) April 2022 Batch vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Sailor MR – April 2022 Batch||300 (Approximately)|
Indian Navy Job Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed the Matriculation
- Height: 157 Cms
- Minimum Chest Expansion: 5 Cms
- For More Details consider the official Notification
- Candidates should born between 01.04.2002 to 31.03.2005 (Both dates inclusive).
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29.10.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02.11.2021
- Merit List Issued: Notified Soon
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 29.10.2021 to 02.11.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in Indian Navy Recruitment Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the Indian Navy and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Navy official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Navy Recruitment Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Indian Navy Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|