Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 Short Service Commission Vacancies
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of of Short Service Commission Officer for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Those Candidates who are interested in the Indian Navy Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 21.09.2021 to 05.10.2021 onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Navy
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Indian Navy, recruiting 181 vacancies for the recruitment of SSC Officer vacancies.
|Branch/ Cadre||Gender||Total Post|
|General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||Men||45|
|Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||Men & Women||04|
|Observer||Men & Women (maximum of 03 women only)||08|
|Pilot||Men & Women (maximum of 03 women only)||15|
|Logistics||Men & Women (maximum of 06 women only)||18|
|Education||Men & Women||18|
|Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||27||Men|
|Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||34||Men|
|Naval Architect (NA)||12||Men & Women|
|Note: Vacancies mentioned are tentative and may be changed depending on the availability of training slots|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.Sc. (IT), BE/ B.Tech (Relevant Engineering Disciplines), MBA, MCA, M.Sc, MA (History).
- For More Details consider the official Notification
Age Limit (January 2022)
- For detailed information regarding age limit refer notification.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.09.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05.10.2021
- Merit List Issued: Notified Soon
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 181 Short Service Commission Vacancies
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 21.09.2021 to 05.10.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in Indian Navy Recruitment Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the Indian Navy and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Navy official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Navy Recruitment Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Indian Navy Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|