Jharkhand ITI Online Form 2021 || JCECEB 2021
Jharkhand ITI Online Form 2021 || JCECEB 2021: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) invites applications from eligible candidates for the ITI Entrance Test 2021 to admission in the Industrial training institute. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)
Examination Name: Jharkhand ITI Admission Entrance Test 2021
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand ITI Admission Entrance Test 2020:
- Sheet Metal Worker, Wireman, Mason (Building Constructor), Plumber, Welder, Sawing Technology, Carpenter And Surface Ornamentation Technics:- Should Have 8th Class Pass.
- All Other Trades:- Should Have 10th Class Pass.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021):
- Age Limit: 14-40 Years
- Minimum Age is 17 Years Only For Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
- 5 years of relaxation will be given for widows of military personnel killed in a military operation.
Application Fee for Jharkhand ITI Online Form 2021:
- General/ BC/ BC-II: Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST/ All Female: Rs.200/-
- PWD: Rs.0/-
- Pay Application Fee Via Online Mode.
- The application fee is non-refundable/ Non-transferable in any case.
Jharkhand ITI Admission Entrance Test 2021 Important Dates:
- Application Start Date: 05/08/2021
- Application Last Date: 20/08/2021
- Provisional merit list declaration: August 2021
- Final merit list declaration: August 2021
- Counseling begins: September 2021
Jharkhand ITI 2021 Counselling:
Jharkhand ITI 2021 counseling procedure will start from September 2021. Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a counseling process. It will be mandatory for eligible candidates to participate in the counseling process.
Candidates will have to bring their original documents at the time of the counseling process. It will be compulsory for candidates to bring original & photocopy of stated documents for verification & submission respectively.
Admission will be given to candidates after the verification of all documents & fee submission. The following documents will be required:
- 8th class mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet & certificate
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Nativity certificate
- For more information consider the official notification given below.