MPIDC Jobs 2019 – Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer
The M.P. Industrial Development Corporation Limited, (MPIDC) Bhopal is a company of M.P. Govt under the Industrial Policy & Investment Promotion Department. Applications are invited through online mode by MPIDC for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Posts for the year 2019. Complete details and eligibility criteria for Recruitment process are given below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer
MPIDC Jobs 2019 || Vacancy Details :
Assistant Engineer (Electrical):
No. of vacancies: 02 Posts (UR-01, SC-00, ST-01, OBC-00, Horizontal reservation For Women 33% -00)
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
No.of vacancies: 06 Posts (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01, Horizontal reservation For Women 33% -01 UR)
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
No.of vacancies: 03 Posts (UR-01, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-00)
Junior Engineer (Civil):
No.of vacancies: 03 Posts (UR-06, SC-01, ST-03, OBC-02)
Minimum Educational & other Qualifications for Assistant Engineer :
- Full-Time B.E/B.Tech. [Electrical/Civil) from AICTE approved college/university/ institute.
- Qualified and valid (up to the last date of submission of application form GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream)
- If the GATE score/marks obtained for two or more candidates are the same then the determination of merit shall be as under:-
- The older candidate shall be given preference as per the date of birth.
- In case of the same date of birth, preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the qualifying exam i.e. Graduation Degree
- In a situation when both the above conditions are similar for more than one applicant, then preference will be given to candidates securing higher marks in the Class 10th examination.
Minimum Educational & other Qualifications for Junior Engineer :
Diploma / B.E / B.Tech Engineering degree in relevant discipline.
MPIDC Jobs 2019 || Age Limit :
The minimum and maximum age of the candidates shall be calculated as on 1st January of the calendar year i.e 01/01/2019 Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit for different category shall be given on the official notification of MPIDC Jobs 2019.
MPIDC Jobs 2019 || Application fee and other charges:
For Assistant Engineer: Application fees for all candidates shall be Rs. 200/-
For Junior Engineer: Application fees for all candidates shall be Rs. 600/-
The applications can also be submitted through MP 0nline Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
MPIDC Jobs 2019 || Pay Scale:
For Assistant Engineer: 15600-39100+ Grade Pay 5400 [6th pay Scale]
For Junior Engineer: 9300-34800+ Grade Pay 3600 [6th pay Scale]
Selection Process for Assistant Engineer:
- The online application will be invited through MP Online. The application form will be live for a period of 1 month from the application start date as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Based on Gate score, the merit list shall be prepared. 1 common Merit List and four categories wise merit list (with proper allotment for Female quota if there is the vacancy for reserved category).
MPIDC Jobs 2019 || Important Dates:
- Issue of Advertisement: 20/06/2019
- Application filling: 20/06/2019
- Last Date of Application filling AE: 20/07/2019
- Last Date of Application filling JE: 27/07/2019
- Result declaration: As per department instructions
How to Apply for MPIDC Jobs 2019 – Recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer.
Applications shall be received through MPOnline Portal (www.mpontine.gov.in] only. Link to the website of MP Online will also be provided on the website(s) of the Company(s).
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here