NCERT Jobs 2022: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of advertisements for the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Other post vacancies. Candidates, who are interested and eligible, can check the details about eligibility and salary on the official website @ncert.nic.in. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT)
Advt No: 172/2022
NCERT Job Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
National Council of Educational Research & Training (NCERT) is recruiting, 292 vacancies for the recruitment of advertisements for Constable posts.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
NCERT Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
NCERT Recruitment 2022 – Qualification
|Associate Professor||PG, Ph.D|
|Assistant Professor||PG, Ph.D. with NET|
|Librarian||PG (Library Science)|
|Assistant Librarian||PG (Library Science), Ph.D. with NET|
Important Dates for NCERT Jobs Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||08.10.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||28.10.2022|
NCERT Jobs Salary Scale
- Professor/Librarian: Academic level 14 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-10,000)
- Associate Professor: Academic level 13A with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- (Pre-revised
scale of pay : Rs.37,400-67,000 with AGP-9,000)
- Assistant Professor/Assistant Librarian: Academic level 10 with rationalized entry pay of
Rs.57,700/-(Pre-revised scale of pay : Rs.15,600-39,100 with AGP-6,000)
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply, Only ONLINE. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates. NCERT Recruitment 2022 website in the careers webpage under the current openings section i.e. ncert.nic.in.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in the NCERT Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must have a valid email id and mobile number through which he/she will get registered with the online application portal.
- Candidates should fill in the details to register and then fill in the information in the online application form at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Candidates should carefully check the NCERT Recruitment 2022 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to Rajasthan NCERT Recruitment 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for NCERT Recruitment 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Candidates in their own interest is advised to remain updated with the selection / recruitment process by visiting our website www.ncert.nic.in regularly for any further instruction/information.
|Some Useful & Important Links|
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|