NISER APO Recruitment 2021: Assistant Personnel Officer Post, Check Salary, Eligibility & Other Details
NISER APO Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Assistant Personnel Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in Odisha State Govt. Jobs can apply for these NISER APO Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Advertisement No.: NISER/RC/2021/NA/02
Date: 14th September 2021
Organization’s Name: National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER)
NISER APO Recruitment Vacancy Details:
National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), recruiting 5 vacancies for the recruitment of NISER Assistant Personnel Officer (APO) Recruitment vacancies.
Category wise vacancies:
*some of the vacancies are backlog vacancies
NISER APO Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Essential Qualification: CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter) or Graduate with minimum 55% marks or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Essential Experience: Eight years of relevant experience in Govt. /Govt. Aided Organizations or Institutions/PSU in the areas of Administration /Establishment /Academics /Legal /Accounts / Finance / Stores / Purchase etc.
- Maximum 35 years (OBC-38 years & SC-40 years) as on the closing date of receipt of online application i.e. 15th November 2021.
Mode of Recruitment:
- Written Examination-60% + Interview-40%
- Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in Nature)
- No application fee is required to be paid by the candidates for this recruitment process.
Salary/ Pay Scale:
- Level 7 (44900 – 142400) as per VII CPC pay matrix.
- (Earlier PB-2: 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay4600 as per VI CPC)
Important Dates for NISER APO Recruitment 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th November 2021
How to Apply for NISER APO Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted. The applicants should apply online through the institute’s website https://www.niser.ac.in/ on or before 15th November 2021. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in NISER APO Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from NISER APO and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check NISER APO official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to NISER APO Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of NISER APO Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|