NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 107 Posts
NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 107 Posts: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the Apprentice. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Advt No: 01/2021
Organization’s Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) recruiting 107 vacancies for the Apprentice post given below.
|Computer Operator & Programming Asst
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the rules.
- ITI Pass Certificate in respective Trade
Place of Training:
As per the official notification, the place of training is given below:
Nuclear Training Centre (NTC), Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, PO: Anushakti–323303 Via: Kota, Rajasthan
Standard of physical fitness for training:
|Standard of Physical Fitness
|A candidate should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious
disease. He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be
aggravated by service or is likely to render him unfit for service or to
endanger of the health of the public. He should be free from evidence of
Tuberculosis in any form, active or healed.
The Candidates should have the following minimum standards:
|137cms and above
|25.4 Kg and above
|Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms (irrespective of the size of the chest)
|There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye and the
lids of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
|Selected candidates should pass the Medical examination prescribed by the
Competent Authority before being engaged as Trade Apprentices
The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
According to the official notification of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Important dates are given below:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25/08/2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 13/09/2021
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 27/09/2021
How to Apply for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 107 Posts
- Eligible candidates may apply through the application format given Official notification of the NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
- First, the candidate has to register himself at the web portal of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship http://www.apprenticeship.org/ or http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No. E08160800303, the establishment Id for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station. The applications will not be accepted, if not applied in the Establishment ID.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may submit the application form available online at the NPCIL website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Before applying the candidate shall ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training. The online application form will be available on the website from 25/08/2021 at 10:00 Hrs. and the online submission of the application will be open until 13/09/2021 (16:00 Hrs).
- Printout of online application (affixing original photo & candidate signature on the application) along with all the supporting documents listed in point No. 2 should reach at the following address on or before 27/09/2021 by 17:00 Hrs. The address is given below:
Nuclear Training Centre,
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-Kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303
Candidates should enclose a self-attested photocopy of the following certificates:
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Date of Birth certificate (Matriculation/10th Marksheet)
- Other qualification/experience certificates, if any
- Community certificate of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)
- Certificate of EWS issued by the competent authority
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Certificate of Physical disability, if applicable.
- ADHAR Card (Compulsory)
- Recent Passport size photograph 4 Nos.
Some Useful & Important Links