PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 26 Posts
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 26 Posts: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the Diploma Trainee. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. NRTS-II/2021/01/DT
Organization’s Name: Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021:
Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruiting 26 vacancies for the Diploma Trainee post given below.
|Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||23|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||03|
Qualification & Age Limit:
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Discipline||Maximum Age (As
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||
|27 years for
30 years for
32 years for SC
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||
||Civil Engineering||27 years for UR,
30 years for
- Application fee- Rs 300/- (Non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/DEx-SM/ Departmental candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
- Opening date of online submission of application & payment of fees: 20.08.2021 (10:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of application & payment of fees: 18.09.2021 (11:59 PM)
- The cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/reservation: 12.07.2021
- Date of Written Test/ Computer Based Test: Last week of October 2021 (tentatively)
The Selection Process for respective posts consists of Written Test/ Computer Based Test only.
1. Written Test/ Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts :-
a) Part-I consists of a Professional Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective discipline.
b) Part-II consists of a Supervisory Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
2. All questions carry equal marks. Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of 1/4.
3. To qualify against unreserved vacancies, candidates have to score at least 40% marks in Written Test with at least 30% marks in Part I and II separately. For reserved vacancies, wherever applicable, the qualifying criteria in Written Test is 30% marks with at least 25% marks scored in Part I and II separately.
4. Only those candidates who secure the minimum qualifying percentage of 40% (for unreserved) /30% (for reserved) will get empanelled as per the criteria of empanelment.
5. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
How to Apply for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 26 Posts
- Eligible candidates may apply through the application format given Official notification of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should carefully check PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of PGCIL Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021, must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Finally, take a photocopy of the final submitted application form.
Some Useful & Important Links
Join Our Telegram Channel