Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway (RRC NE) has released an online application for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates who are interested can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Complete RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway (RRC NE)
Notification No. NER/RRC/Act Apprentice/2022-23
Railway Recruitment Cell North Eastern Railway (RRC WR), recruiting for various posts of North Eastern Railways for the year 2022-2023 Vacancies for a total of 1104 vacancies.
|Mechanical Workshop/ Gorakhpur
|Signal Workshop/ Gorakhpur Cantt
|Bridge Workshop /Gorakhpur Cantt
|Mechanical Workshop/ Izzatnagar
|Diesel Shed / Izzatnagar
|Carriage & Wagon /lzzatnagar
|Carriage & Wagon / Lucknow Jn
|Diesel Shed / Gonda
|Carriage & Wagon /Varanasi
- Essential Qualifications – The candidate should have already passed the prescribed qualification of High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification. i.e. 03.07.2023
- Physical Standard – Selected candidates called for document verification will have to submit Medical Certificate in the attached prescribed format issued by authorized Medical Officer. Eligibility of Divyang for particular trade shall be governed by Railway Boards guidelines.
- The candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age as on 02.08.2023. In the case of SC/ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years and in the case of OBC candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years. For Divyang candidates maximum 10 years age relaxation is permitted.
- Processing Fee- The candidates will have to pay Rs.100/- as processing fee. SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates are exempted from payment of processing fee.
- Mode of Application – Candidates are required to submit their applications & processing fee (Rs.100/-) online. Before submitting online application, the candidate should ensure himself/herself that he/she is eligible under this notification. Server will be opened at 10.00 hrs on 03.07.2023 for online application and will be closed at 17.00 hrs on 02.08.2023.
- Mode of Selection: Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. Candidate may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his/her merit position does not permit to allot first choice, he/she will be allotted subsequent choice. On the basis of information provided by the Candidates in their application form, candidates provisionally selected for Document Verification will be called for Document Verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring a copy of online application, Medical Certificate in prescribed format, 04 passport sized photograph, all their original certificates & testimonials for verification purpose. Apprentice training of successful candidates will be started at allotted Division/Unit.
- Training & Stipend:- The candidates’ training will be arranged according to the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council subject to registration with RDAT/Kanpur. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant rules/Instructions.
The important dates related to RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online
|03.07.2023 (10.00 Hrs)
|Last Date of Apply Online
|02.08.2023 (17.00 Hrs)
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
How to Fill the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur Apprentice Form
RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 2nd August 2023 at 17.00 hrs.
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting https://rrcgorakhpur.net/index.php. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Disclaimer – Act apprentices imparted training in Railway establishments will have no claim to seek employment on Railways on the basis of such training.
- Watch the video below to learn how to fill the Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur Apprentice form from start to finish. The video provides step-by-step instructions in Hindi.
Some Useful & Important Links for RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice
|Apply For Online RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023
|Download Notification RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023
|Official Website RRC North Eastern Railway Apprentice 2023