Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway (RRC SW), Hubli has released an online application for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies in Divisions/Workshops/Units under the Apprentice Act 1961. Candidates who are interested can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Complete RRC South Western Railway Apprentice Job Notification 2023 vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway, Hubli
Notification No. SWR/RRC/Act Appr/01/2023
Railway Recruitment Cell South Western Railway (RRC WR), recruiting for various posts of South Western Railways for the year 2022-2023 Vacancies for a total of 904 vacancies.
|Name of the Division||Total|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi||217|
|Central Workshop, Mysuru||43|
(i) Hubballi Division
(ii) Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi
(iii) Bengaluru Division
(iv) Mysuru Division
(v) Central Workshop, Mysuru
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognised Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT/SCVT). Note: Engineering Graduates and Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for apprenticeship in response to this notification as they are governed by separate scheme of apprenticeship.
- The general candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on last date of notification.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disabilities, upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the extent of service rendered in Deference Forces plus 03 years, provided that they have to put in
a minimum of 6 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined in the Government service on Civil side after availing the servicemen status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of their community Exservicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex-servicemen belonging to those particular communities where the vacancies are available will be considered against Exservicemen quota.
- Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs.100/-
- Mode of Application – The payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as a part of online application process.
- Mode of Selection: Selection of the eligible candidates for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. Candidate may opt for more than one unit/place. In case, his/her merit position does not permit to allot first choice, he/she will be allotted subsequent choice. On the basis of information provided by the Candidates in their application form, candidates provisionally selected for Document Verification will be called for Document Verification at Gorakhpur and they will have to bring a copy of online application, Medical Certificate in prescribed format, 04 passport sized photograph, all their original certificates & testimonials for verification purpose. Apprentice training of successful candidates will be started at allotted Division/Unit.
- Training & Stipend:- The candidates’ training will be arranged according to the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council subject to registration with RDAT/Kanpur. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant rules/Instructions.
The important dates related to RRC South Western Railway Apprentice recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||03.07.2023|
|Last Date of Apply Online||02.08.2023; 24:00 hrs|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
How to Fill the Railway Recruitment Cell, South Western, Hubli Apprentice Form
RRC South Western, Hubli Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 2nd August 2023.
- Candidates are required to apply “ONLINE” by visiting www.rrchubli.in and the detailed instructions for filling up “ONLINE” applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/Hubli website www.rrchubli.in provided for filling “ONLINE” applications and fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- NOTE – I: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during
the document verification will lead to cancellation of candidature.
NOTE – II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number, Aadhar Number (for authentication purpose), details of self bank account which is linked to Aadhar account and valid e-mail ID in the “ONLINE” application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent through e-mail/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name / Father’s Name / Community/ Photo (face)/ Educational and/or technical qualification etc. or with different E-mail ID/Mobile Number are advised that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates have to keep printouts of their “ONLINE” application, if found eligible, he/she will be called for document verification and the print out of “ONLINE” application is required to be produced at the time of document verification.
- Candidates should upload necessary documents and the same will be cross checked with originals during the time of document verification.
Some Useful & Important Links for RRC South Western Railway Apprentice
|Apply For Online RRC South Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notification RRC South Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website RRC South Western Railway Apprentice 2023||Click Here|