SEBI Recruitment 2022: Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in Govt Jobs can apply for these SEBI Officer Grade A Exam Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Securities & Exchange Board of India (SEBI), recruiting 120 vacancies for the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies.
|General||Degree (Law & Engg.), CA/ CS/|
CFA/ CWA, PG (Any Discipline)
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree (Law)||16|
|Information Technology||Degree (Engg)/ Degree (Any Discipline)/ MCA||14|
|Research||PG (Relevant Discipline)||07|
SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Not exceed 30 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For UR/EWS/ OBC: Rs. 1o00/– (+Intimation charges)
- For SC/ST/ PWBD: Rs. 100/-(+Intimation charges)
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode).
Important Dates for SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Exam Recruitment 2022:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05.01.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Fee Payment||24.01.2022|
|Date of Phase I Online Examination||22.02.2022|
|Date of Paper 2 of Phase II of Information Technology Stream||03.04 2022|
|Date of Phase-II Online Examination (except Paper 2 of Information Technology Stream)||20.03.2022|
|Date of Downloading Call Letter/Phase III Interview||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 05.01.2022 to 24.01.2022. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in SEBI Recruitment Exam Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Exam and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the SEBI Recruitment 2022 Exam official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Rajasthan SEBI Recruitment Exam Services Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of SEBI Officer Grade A (Asst Manager) Exam Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|