Applications are invited through online mode by South Indian Bank for the posts of Officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury, IT, Credit. Before the registration, applicants are requested
to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Complete details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are given below:
Organization Name: South Indian Bank Ltd.
Name of the Exam: Recruitment of PO & Specialist Officers 2019
Name of the Posts: Officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury, IT, Credit.
- Officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury (Scale – III,IV,V,VI) : 05 Vacancies
- Managers (Scale – II) & Sr. Managers (Scale – III) – IT: 14 Vacancies
- Officers & Executives – Credit: 10 Vacancies
Qualification and Experience:
Post-Wise educational qualification details are given below:
1. Officers/ Executives – Forex/Treasury:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
Desired Educational Qualification:
PG/ MBA/ CA/ CMA
- Scale VI: Minimum 15 years
- Scale V: Minimum 8 years
- Scale IV: Minimum 4 years
- Scale III: Minimum 3 years
2. Managers & Sr. Managers – IT: Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
3. Officers & Executives – Credit: Agriculture Lending : Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness.
Product Design & Management / Large value credit appraisal / Credit Monitoring: Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant
Work Experience: Minimum 10 Years experience in the Banking Industry
Age Limit :
1. Officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury :
- Scale VI: Not exceeding 50 years
- Scale V: Not exceeding 45 years
- Scale IV: Not exceeding 40 years
- Scale III: Not exceeding 35 years
2. Managers & Sr. Managers – IT: Not exceeding 40 years. (Relaxation of upper age limit by 5 years for SC/ST applicants)
3. Officers & Executives – Credit:
- Scale IV – Not exceeding 40 Years
- Scale V – Not exceeding 45 Years
Salary / Pay Scale:
Officers/ Executives – Forex/ Treasury and Officers & Executives – Credit: IBA Package as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited. Higher fitment of Basic Pay and Allowances for deserving applicants under the discretion of Management. Will be eligible for Performance Linked Incentives. All other benefits as applicable to the Scale in which the applicants are recruited.
Managers & Sr. Managers – IT:
- Scale II: IBA approved pay scale of Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 plus DA, HRA and other allowances
- Scale III: IBA approved pay scale of Rs.42020 – 1310/1 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 plus DA, HRA and other allowances
Application Fee :
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category : Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles. An adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for the Personal Interview. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Personal Interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
Important Dates :
Last Date of Online Application: 18-05-2019
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of PO & Specialist Officers 2019 in Thrissur.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of South Indian Bank.