South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of Probationary Clerks Across India 2019
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Clerks. Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through the Bank’s website. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified on the official website of The South Indian Bank Ltd. including call letter for the Online Test and Personal Interview. Complete details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are given below:
Organization Name: South Indian Bank Ltd.
Name of the Exam: Recruitment of Probationary Clerks
Name of the Posts: Probationary Clerks
Name of Vacancies:
- North Zone: 75 Posts
- South Zone: 310 Posts
The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
Place of Posting: The candidates may be posted to any of the Branches in the zone which he/ she had applied for at the sole discretion of the Bank.
- Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Age (as on 30.06.2019): Not more than 26 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- For more information regarding Eligibility consider official notification below.
Probation Period: The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
Salary / Pay Scale: As per the National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry, eligible for Bank’sperformance linked incentive applicable to clerks as per the scheme in vogue.
Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540
Apart from the above basic pay, candidates will be paid DA, HRA and other allowances as per the
rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting.
Mode of Selection: Online Test and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- General Category: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST category : Rs. 150/-
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
- Online Application – Start Date: 19.06.2019
- Online Application – End Date: 30.06.2019
- Online Test Date: 26.07.2019
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of Probationary Clerks Across India 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of South Indian Bank. Detailed guidelines/procedures for
a) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
b) PAYMENT OF FEES
c) DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Download Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here