South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Across India 2019
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies for Probationary Officers (PO). Eligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through the Bank’s website. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. All future communications in this regard will be notified on our website including call letter for the Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Complete details and eligibility criteria for this recruitment process are given below:
Organization Name: South Indian Bank Ltd.
Name of the Exam: Recruitment of Probationary Officers
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers (PO)
No. of Vacancies: South Indian Bank recruiting 150 Vacancies for the post of Probationary Officers (PO). The number of vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirements of the Bank.
Place of Posting: The candidates may be posted anywhere in India at the sole discretion of the South Indian Bank.
South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Across India 2019 Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
- Age (as on 30.06.2019): Not more than 25 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1994 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive). The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- For more information regarding Eligibility consider South Indian Bank official notification below.
Probation Period: The period of probation is 2 years. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the
period of probation.
Salary / Pay Scale: IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale I officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Job Profile: The selected candidates can be posted in any roles/ profiles at any branches/ offices/ departments as per the sole discretion and requirements of the Bank from time to time. The job role/ profile include branch banking, credit, business development, marketing, forex, treasury, central processing centers, etc.
Mode of Selection: Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category : Rs. 200/-
*excluding GST and other applicable charges
Candidates meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
- Online Application – Start Date: 19.06.2019
- Online Application – End Date: 30.06.2019
- Online Test Date: 25.07.2019
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Jobs – Recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO) Across India 2019
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of South Indian Bank. Detailed guidelines/procedures for
a) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
b) PAYMENT OF FEES
c) DOCUMENT SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 19.06.2019 to 30.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Download Notification – Click Here
Apply Online – Click Here
Official Website – Click Here