Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an online application for the 10+2 Male and Female Head Constable (Ministerial) Delhi Recruitment 2022. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for the Delhi Police Head Constable exams 2022 from 17th May 2022 to 16th June 2022 till 11 pm.
Complete SSC Delhi Police Head Constable vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria are given below.
SSC Advt No. : 3/1/2022–P&P-II
Organization’s Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), recruiting for Head Constable (Ministerial) for a total of 835 vacancies.
SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- 10+2 Intermediate in Any Recognized Board in India.
Typing Speed :
- English: 30 WPM OR
- Hindi : 25 WPM
- For More Details Read the Official Notification.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Between: 02.01.1997 to 01.01.2004
- Age Relaxation Extra as per SSC Delhi Police Head Constable (Ministerial) Recruitment Rules 2022.
- General / OBC / Other State : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/FEMALE: Rs. 0/-
Correction Charge :
- First Time: 200/-
- Second Time: 500/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Important Dates for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022
All the important dates for SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022 Recruitment are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17.05.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||16.06.2022 Upto 11:00 PM Only|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee||16.06.2022|
|Last Date Offline Payment||20.06.2022|
|Correction Date||21-25 June 2022|
|CBT Exam Date||September 2022|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
How to Apply For SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Online Form 2022
- SSC Delhi Police Head Constable recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 17.05.2022 to 16.06.2022.
- Candidates must read the notification Before Applying for the Recruitment Application Form in SSC Delhi Police Head Constable Latest Jobs 2022.
- Kindly, Check and Collect All documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
- Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 594 Posts
- Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Form 2022 Apply Online For 2187 Post
- RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022