SSC Job: Recruitment to the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Across India 2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the notification for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) in different States and Union Territories 2019. Online applications are invited by the SSC for recruitment of the positions in the Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. Complete details and eligibility criteria for Recruitment of the post of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Across India 2019 are given below:
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Name of the Exam: SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Exam 2019
Post Date: 19-04-2019
SSC Job Important Dates:
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
SSC Job Qualification:
Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board or University.
Salary / Pay Scale:
Pay Band-1 (Rs 5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 1800, (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC: Pay Level in Pay Matrix – Level-1),a General Central Service Group „C‟ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Ministries/ Departments/ Offices of the Government of India, in different States/ Union Territories.
Age Limit: The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).