Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Muzaffarpur has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of advertisements for the District Technical Officer, Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies.
Candidates, who are interested and eligible, can check the details about eligibility and salary on the official website @tmc.gov.in. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Tata Memorial Centre, Mumbai
Advt No: HBCH&RC/PROJECT/2022/P010
Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Tata Memorial Centre District is recruiting, 172 vacancies for the recruitment of advertisements for District Technical Officer, Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||02|
|State Program Manager||01|
|District Technical Officer||76|
Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
|Accountant||B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA (Finance)|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Graduation|
|State Program Manager||MBBS/ MD/ MPH|
|Cluster Coordinator||BDS/ MDS/ MPH/ MBBS|
|District Technical Officer||BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ MDS|
|Nurse||GNM, B.Sc (Nursing)|
Important Dates for Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Last Date of Apply Online||19 to 21.10.2022 & 27.10.2022 (between 9.30 am to 11.30 am)|
Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale:
|Post Name||Salary (Monthly)|
|Accountant||Rs. 19,000 to Rs. 25,000|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000|
|State Program Manager||Rs. 84,000 to Rs. 1,00,000|
|Medical Officer||Rs. 84,000 to Rs. 1,00,000|
|Cluster Coordinator||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 70,000|
|District Technical Officer||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 45,000|
|Nurse||Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000|
How to Apply for Tata Memorial Centre District Recruitment 2022
- Selection will be on an interview basis only. Applications received will be subject to screening. Only screened-in candidates will be interviewed.
- All information related to the selection will be made available on the website i.e. https://tmc.gov.in/index.php/en/.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website periodically for information and updates in this regard. The information displayed on the website will be deemed as an intimation to the candidates.
- VENUE: HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL AND RESEARCH CENTRE
SHRI KRISHNA MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL CAMPUS,
UMANAGAR, MUZAFFARPUR (BIHAR)- 842004,
PHONE NUMBER: 9472377509
- Please note that the Recruitment Process may include written examination and/ or Personal Interview for given posts.
Further to note that there will be scrutiny of applications prior to initiation of Recruitment Process and will include document
verification with Original Certificates regard to qualification and experience, hence, candidates are advised to carry their
Resume along with Original Educational & Experience certificates, PAN Card, AADHAR Card and one set of self-attested
copies of all these documents.
- Candidates for whom document verification is done satisfactorily, will only be allowed for further recruitment process.
|Some Useful & Important Links|
|Apply For OFFLINE||Click Here|
|Download official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|