Tata steel recruitment 2023: Tata steel Ltd has provided a notice for the recruitment of the Associate Engineer vacancies. The location of the posting would be Meramandali (Odisha). Candidates interested in this job can apply for Tata Steel Associate Engineer Bharti 2023. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Tata Steel Associate Engineer Bharti process are below.
Organization’s Name: TATA STEEL LIMITED
Tata steel recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
Tata steel Ltd is recruiting Associate Engineers, candidates interested can join Tata Steel Limited on permanent rolls.
Tata Steel Associate Engineer Bharti 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Three (3) years full-time diploma in Electrical/Electronics / Mechanical / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering from any institute, recognized by AICTE
- Diploma holders in the above discipline from RD Tata Technical Education Centre, Jamshedpur and J N Tata Technical Education Centre Gopalpur are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with Part Time/Correspondence / Distance Learning will not be eligible.
Mandatory Experience: Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship period), preferably in a Steel Plant as on 1st April 23 after acquiring the Diploma qualification.
- Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General Candidates
- Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ST Candidates
Age Limit :
- General candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1991 and before 1st April 2005.
- SC/ST candidates should have been born on or after, 1st April 1988 and before 1st April 2005.
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
- The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs.17,530/-pm with CTC of Rs 4.6 LPA, in the grade of SB D1.
- The other emoluments & benefits will be as per Company’s rule applicable to this grade. Candidates possessing 4 years or more of relevant experience will be additionally compensated as per norms.
Selection Procedure/ Other Guidelines
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written Test and Interview process. Each stage will be an elimination stage.
- Eligible candidates, who are currently employed with Tata Group Company/Subsidiaries/ Associate Company will need to furnish an NOC from the present employer before being considered for employment in Tata Steel. The NOC must be produced at the time of the interview.
- All selected candidates will have to be declared medically fit as per the company’s medical fitness standards, before their appointment.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per the company’s standard, before their appointment.
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of the selection process will be immediately disqualified from the further selection process.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Selected candidates will be placed against vacancies as per their qualifications, suitability of their knowledge and skill.
- The selected candidates may be placed and/or transferred to any locations of Tata Steel or its group companies or subsidiaries during their employment.
Important Dates for Tata Steel Associate Engineer Bharti 2023
All the important dates for Tata Steel Associate Engineer Bharti 2023 are tabulated below:
|Last date of submission of online application
|15th Apr 2023
How to Apply For Tata steel recruitment 2023
The application should be filled in through Tata Steel Intranet or Website. Steps for using the website:
- Visit https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx
- Click on “Application”
- Click on the link “Application form for vacancies in Tata Steel Limited, Meramandali 2023”
- Fill up the application form
Date of Written Test the link related to this advertisement:
Watch out for the written test date on https://shr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx>> Enquiry >> Click on
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online
|Join Our Telegram Channel