TCIL Jobs – Recruitment of Officers 2019 on CTC 9 To 24 LPA || Freshers Job Alert
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is fast growing multinational Public Sector
Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of
India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all
fields of Telecom, IT & Civil.
Applications are invited by the TCIL for recruitment to various Officer Cadre Posts on Regular and Contract basis. Complete details and eligibility criteria for Recruitment of Officers 2019 in TCIL are given below:
Organization Name: Telecommunications Consultants India Limited (TCIL)
Name of the Exam: TCIL General Managers, Managers, Deputy Managers & Assistant Managers Recruitment Exam 2019
TCIL Jobs Vacancy Details:
As per the official notification of Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) vacancy details are given below:
- General Manager (Telecom/IT) : 04 posts
- General Manager (Civil): 03 posts
- Manager (Finance) on regular basis: 03 posts
- Deputy Manager (Telecom/IT) on Regular & Contract basis : 16 posts
- Deputy Manager (Civil) on Contract basis: 04 posts
- Asstt. Manager (Telecom/IT) on Regular & Contract basis : 14 posts
- Asstt. Manager (Civil) on Regular & Contract basis : 14 posts
Qualification: According to the official notification, the following degree holders can apply for this recruitment exam:
- B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology / Civil Engineering OR
- CA / CMA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
- For Post Wise Experience Requirement Details, Please check the official notification given below.
- General Manager: Maximum 50 years
- Manager: Maximum 45 years
- Deputy Manager: Maximum 40 years
- Asstt. Manager: Maximum 30 years
- Age Relaxation Will be As Per Rules
- The candidates will have to deposit Rs. 1000/- through DD in favor of “TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED”, payable at “Delhi” for each application.
- The SC/ST Candidates are exempted from the application fee.