UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 224 vacancies
UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the UKPSC Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Advt No. : AA-1/E-1/PCS-2021/2021-22 Short Details of Notification
Vacancy Details of UKPSC Combined State (Civil) Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021:
UKPSC Combined State (Civil) Upper Subordinate recruiting 224 vacancies for the various post given below.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||10|
|Assistant Divisional Transport Officer||11|
|Assistant Director Industry / Manager||17|
|District Supply Officer Food, Civil||04|
|Sub Divisional Marketing Officer||03|
|Assistant Labor Commissioner||07|
|Assistant Director Factory / Boiler||02
|Assistant Cane Commissioner
|Deputy Education Officer||01|
|Assistant Director Fisheries||31|
|Assistant Director Sanskrit Education Deptt||03|
|District Tourism Development Officer||04|
|Assistant Director / Agriculture and Land Conservation||03|
|Assistant Director Statistics||01|
|Director Agriculture and Land Conservation||01|
|Assistant Director Chemical||02|
|Assistant Director Horticulture||02|
|Food Processing Officer||03|
|Horticulture Development Officer||20|
|Plant Protection Officer||03|
|Mushroom Growth Officer||02|
|Assistant Directory Chemicals||01|
|Assistant Director Botany||04|
|Transport Tax Officer||05|
|Child Development Project Officer||19|
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2021):
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable according to the rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized University in India.
- For more details read the official notification given below.
Exam Center for UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021:
According to the official notification of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) the exam centers are given below :
Almora, Ranikhet, Champavat, Pithorgarh, Nainital, Haldwari, Rudrapur, Khatima, Bageshwar, Podi, Shrinagar, Kotdwar, Gopeshwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar and Roorkee.
According to the official notification of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021. Important dates are given below:
- Application start: 10/08/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/08/2021
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 30/08/2021
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
According to the official notification of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) application fees for the various category, candidates are given below
- General / OBC : 176.55/-
- EWS : 176.55/-
- SC / ST: 86.55/-
- PH (Divyang): 26.55/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Pay Scale of UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021:
- For Level-10 post pay scale between 56100-177500
- For Level-7 post pay scale between 44900-142400
- For Level-6 post pay scale between 35400-112400
Consider official notification of UKPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment 2021 for details of the pay scale and pay bands.
How to Apply for UKPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 190 vacancies | Freshers Job Alert
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) Upper Subordinate Service Examination 2021.
- Carefully check and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying read official notification regarding scan document related to recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the final submitted application form.
Some Useful & Important Links
Apply For Online
Pre Exam | Mains Exam
Also Read: UKPSC Lower Subordinate Recruitment 2021- Apply Online for 190 vacancies