UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam 2022: 341 Posts, Apply Online, Eligibility & Other Details
UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Combined Defense Services Examination (I) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in Govt Jobs can apply for these UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , recruiting 341 vacancies for the recruitment of Combined Defense Services Examination (I) vacancies.
|Eligibility||Age Limit||Post Name||Total Post|
|Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.||02.01.1998 to 01.01.2004||OTA Women||17|
|Officers Training Academy (OTA)||170|
|Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Physics, Mathematics in 10+2 Level OR Bachelor Degree in Engineering||02.01.1999 to 01.01.2004||Air Force||32|
|Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Engineering at Any Recognized University||02.01.1999 to 01.01.2004||Indian Naval Academy (INA)||22|
|Passed / Appearing Bachelor Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University.||02.01.1999 to 01.01.2004||Indian Military Academy( IMA)||100|
UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 2o0/-
- For SC/ST/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode) or Through Challan.
Important Dates for UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22.12.2021|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Fee Payment||11.01.2022|
|Admit Card Available||March 2022|
|Result Declared||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the UPSC Combined Defense Services and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the UPSC Combined Defense Services official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Rajasthan UPSC Combined Defense Services Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
Pay Exam Fee
View / Re-Print Form
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|