UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022: Apply Online for 247 Vacancy
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Engineering Services Examination 2022 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering categories. Those Candidates who are interested in the UPSC Engineering Service Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 22 September 2021 to 12 October onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Engineering Service Recruitment Vacancy Details:
UPSC, recruiting 247 vacancies for the recruitment of Engineering Services Examination 2022 for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering categories vacancies.
UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a Degree/ Diploma (Engg), M.Sc, Master’s Degree in Relevant Discipline.
- For More Details consider the official Notification
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January 1992 and not later than 1st January 2001.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWD: NIL
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- Payment Mode: State Bank of India or by using any Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card
Important Dates for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 22.09.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12.10.2021 till 06:00 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 11.10.2021 at 11.59 PM
- Last date for Fee Payment (online): 12.10.2021 till 06:00 PM
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 20 to 26.10.2021 till 06:00 PM
- Date for Preliminary Exam: 20.02.2022
How to Apply for UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021 Vacancies
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the UPSC Engineering Service Exam Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 22.09.2021 to 12.10.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in UPSC Engineering Service Exam 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the UPSC Engineering Service Exam and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check UPSC Engineering Service Examination official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for UPSC Engineering Service Examination 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Part1 | Part2|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|