UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021: 110 Posts, Apply Online, Eligibility & Other Details
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Indian Forest Service Exam 2021 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested can apply for these UPSC Indian Forest Services (Main) DAF Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), recruiting 110 vacancies for the recruitment of Coast Guard vacancies.
|Qualification||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines).||Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria:-
Age Limit (as on 02.2021):
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years.
- The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-2000
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST/ PWBD candidate: NIL
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Debit Card / Credit Card /any Branch of SBI by cash )
Important Dates for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 15.12.2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27.12.2021
- Dates for Mains Exam: 27.02 to 08.03.2022
- Dates for withdrawal of online Applications: 31.03.2021 to 06.04.2021
- Date for Prelims Exam: 10.10.2021 (27.06.2021 to 10.10.2021)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online): 24.03.2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24.03.2021.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip): 23.03.2021
How to Apply for UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 15.12.2021 to 27.12.2021. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the UPSC Indian Forest Service and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the UPSC Indian Forest Service official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to UPSC Indian Forest Service Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online DAF|
Apply For Online
Mains DAF Notification
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|