UPSC jobs: Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 all Over India || Last Date to apply: 06 May 2019
- Assistant Physician Department in Railways: 300 vacancies
- Assistant Medical Officer at Indian Municipal Health Services: 46 vacancies
- Junior-scale jobs in the central health services: 250 vacancies
- New Delhi Municipal Council General Medical Officer: 07 vacancies
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II of East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation, and South Delhi Municipal Corporation: 362 vacancies
- Applications can be filled online until 06 May 2019 until 6:00 PM.
- Online applications can be withdrawn from 13.05.2019 to 20.05.2019 until 6.00pm. Detailed guidance on withdrawing applications is provided in Appendix 2 (b).
The candidate for this test must not have attained the age of 32 as of August 1, 2019, i.e. the candidate must have been born no later than August 2, 1987.
Candidates selected as Group A employees will be posted in the 7th Pay Matrix of Level 10 CPC with an initial base payment of Rs. 56100 / – plus allowances as per government rules of India.
To be admitted to the examination, the candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the M.B.B.S. Examination.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam & Interview by UPSC.
- For Female / SC / ST / PWD candidates: NIL
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-
UPSC jobs: Combined Medical Services Examination 2019 all Over India.
Other Useful App (FF & FF Max)
Click Here to Get Link 👇(Step: 1/2)