UPSC National Defense Academy NDA I Exam 2022: 400 Posts, Apply Online, Eligibility & Other Details
UPSC Combined Defense Services Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in Govt. Jobs can apply for these UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2021. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) , recruiting 400 vacancies for the recruitment of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I) vacancies.
|Eligibility||Post Name||Wing Name||Total Post|
|10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board||National Defense Academy NDA (Male / Female)||Army||208|
|10+2 Intermediate Class 12 Exam Passed / Appearing in Any Recognized Board with Physics & Mathematics as a Subject.||Navy||42|
|Naval Academy NA Only for Male||10+2 Cadet Entry||30|
UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Age Between :02.07.2003 to 01.07.2006
- Age Relaxation Extra as per NDA I Exam 2022 Rules.
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 1o0/-
- For SC/ST/ Female: Rs. 0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode) or Through Challan(State Bank of India SBI Any Branches in India).
Important Dates for UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2022:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22.12.2021|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Fee Payment||11.01.2022|
|Admit Card Available||March 2022|
|Result Declared||Notified Soon|
How to Apply for UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the UPSC NDA I Exam and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the UPSC NDA I Exam official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Rajasthan UPSC NDA I Exam Services Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of UPSC NDA I Exam Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
View / Re-Print Form
Half-Day Gaming File
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|