UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification 2021: UPSC 400 Posts, Apply Online
UPSC NDA & NA (II) Notification 2021: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of the National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)). Those Candidates who are interested in the Govt. Jobs can apply for these posts through the online mode from 21.09.2021 to 05.10.2021 onwards. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), recruiting 400 vacancies for the recruitment National Defense Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II), 2021 (Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC)) vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
UPSC Recruitment Jobs 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have a 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics.
- For More Details consider the official Notification
- Minimum Age Limit: not earlier than 02.01.2003
- Maximum Age Limit: not later than 01.01.2006
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For General: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Important Dates for UPSC Recruitment Jobs 2021:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 24.09.2021 (Extended from 09.06.2021 to 24.09.2021 (Only for Women))
- Last Date to Apply Online: 08.10.2021 till 06:00 pm (Extended from 29.06.2021 to 08.10.2021 (Only for Women))
- Last Date for Fee Payment (by cash): 28.06.2021 till 23:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online): 29.06.2021 till 06:00 pm
- Date for online application Withdrawn: 06 to 12.07.2021 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 14-11-2021 (Reschedule Date from 05.09.2021 to 14.11.2021)
- Date of Declaration of Exam Result: December 2022
- Course Commencing From 02.07.2022
- NHPC Limited recruitment 2021: Apply for 173 posts
- Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 190 Specialist Officer Posts
- SBI Jobs 2021 – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in SBI On Regular Basis
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 250 Vacancy
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment Vacancies
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2021. Candidates can apply between 21.09.2021 to 05.10.2021.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in Indian Navy Recruitment Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must be registered from the Indian Navy and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Navy official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Indian Navy Recruitment Job 2021, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of Indian Navy Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Registration|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel