WBPSC Jobs – Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam 2019 || Freshers Job Alert
West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC) has released Notification for the post of Miscellaneous Services Exam 2019. Applications can be submitted online only through the Commission’s website on and from 10th June 2019. Before applying for the post, candidates are required to enroll themselves as per “ONE TIME ENROLLMENT” scheme through the same Website. Those who have already made enrollment at the same website need not enroll once again. Complete details and eligibility criteria for Recruitment process are given below:
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13/2019
Organization Name: West Bengal Public Service Commission(WBPSC)
Name of the Exam: Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination, 2019
No of Vacancy: Announced Later
Educational Qualification: Must have a degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age Limit: Candidates age must not below 20 years but not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2019
Pay Scale: Rs. 7,100/- – Rs. 37,600/-
- For Others: Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only.
- For SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD): Nil
Selection Process: The examination will be held in three successive stages viz.
(1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),
(2) Final Examination (Conventional Type – Written) and
(3) Personality Test
- Commencement of submission of online application: 10th June 2019
- Closing date for submission of online application: 1st July 2019 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through online: 1st July 2019 (up to 12-00 midnight)
- Closing date for submission of fees through offline: 2nd July 2019
How to Apply WBPSC Jobs – Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Exam 2019.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of WBPSC. Online Registration starts from 10th June 2019 to 1st July 2019 (midnight).