West Bengal Asha Worker Recruitment 2022: ASHA Selection Committee, Basirhat Sub Division has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 vacancies on a purely voluntary basis under NHM. Candidates are interested in West Bengal Govt. jobs can apply for these West Bengal Asha Worker Recruitment 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: ASHA Selection Committee, Basirhat Sub Division
Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
ASHA Selection Committee, Basirhat Sub Division recruiting 249 vacancies for the recruitment of Asha workers on a purely voluntary basis under NHM vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria of Asha Worker Recruitment 2022
- Should be a married/divorced/ widowed woman.
- Should be a permanent resident of the same area (village) under the health sub-center for which she is applying.
- The candidate should have Madhyamik or equivalent examination appeared, candidates possessing higher qualifications are also eligible. However, in all cases (appeared and failed or passed or possessing higher qualification) only the marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
Age Limit (as on 01.04.2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- For All Candidates Born not Before 01.01.1982 And Not After 01.01.1992
- For SC/ ST Candidates Born Not Before 01.01.1982 And Not After 01.01.2022
- For General / OBC / EWS : NA
- For SC / ST /PH: Rs. NA
Important Dates for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for Asha Worker Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date of submission of application form offline||25.05.2022|
|Last Date of submission of application form offline||10.06.2022|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply offline. Candidate Can Apply Between 25/05/2022 to 10/06/2022.
Prospective and interested candidates should fill up the prescribed application form (Annexure-A) in her own handwriting with blue/black pen and enclose the following document:
- Birth Certificate or Admit card of Madhyamik or equivalent Examination (self-attested photocopy) as proof of age.
- Voter’s identity card (EPIC), Aadhar Card and Ration Card (Self-attested photocopy) as proof of local residence.
- Mark sheet of Madhyarnik or equivalent Examination (Self-attested photocopy), even in case of failure in exam.
- Self Attested copy of Marriage Registration Certificate in case of married women of self-attested copy of Decree of Divorce in case of Divorced women or self-attested copy of Death Certificate of Husband in case of the widow.
- In case of above-mentioned Certificates are not available, Self Declaration regarding marital status certified by E.A/Secretary of concerned G.P in Annexure B.
- Self Attested copy ofDeath Certilicate of Husband for Widowed applicant.
- If applicable, SC/ST Certificate from competent aut]rority (Self-attested photocopy).
- If applicable, in case of Grade I & Grade II SHG Members certilicate from BDO, aid in case of trained Dais/Link workers, certificate form BMOH has to be submitted along with application form.
- Two (02) copies of identical passport size colored photos, one for the application form and another for Admit Card.
- An envelope (Size: 23cm X l0cm) with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- a.ffixed and the full postal address of the candidate written on.
- The envelope containing the Application Form and enclosures should be superscripted as
“APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT AS ASIIA, name of the sub-center applied for and name of Service area,……..,……….,…………” and should be
addressed to and to be submitted a preferably by hand to
The Block Development Officer
……………….. Development Block.
Dist: North 24 Parganas, PIN……………………
- Application by Whatsapp/e-mail/BDO office drop box shall not be entertained.
- For Further details, information consider official notification.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel
- UPPCL Recruitment 2022: Apply for Assistant Engineer Civil posts
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
- Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 594 Posts
- Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Form 2022 Apply Online For 2187 Post
- RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022