West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 668 Sub Inspector Posts
West Bengal Police invited Online applications for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector of Police (Unarmed Branch) and Sub-Inspector of Police (Armed Branch) posts. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the recruitment process is given below:
Organization Name: West Bengal Police
Name of the Exam: WB Police Sub Inspector Online / Offline Exam 2019
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 || Vacancy Details: Total No of Vacancies are 668. Vacancy details are tabulated below:
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 || Pay Scale: The Pay Scale Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- plus other admissible allowances are provided.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or its equivalent.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 || Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019):
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
- All categories of West Bengal Candidates: Rs. 270/- (Application Fee: Rs. 250/-+Processing Fee: Rs. 20/-)
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal Candidates: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee only)
- Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking
- Payment Mode (Offline): e-Payment and DOP/ UBI Bank
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 || Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online/ Offline: 10-08-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online/ Offline: 09-09-2019
- Last Date of deposit of Application/ Processing Fee (For online using United Bank of India Challan): 12-09-2019