C-DAC Recruitment 2022: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Project Engineer & Project Lead on a Contract Basis. The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear for a Walk-in interview. Appointments are on a purely contractual basis. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Walk-in Advertisement No. C-DAC/Noida/02/June/2022
C-DAC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) recruiting 100 vacancies for the recruitment of Project Manager & Project Lead vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr.Project Engineer||20|
C-DAC Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer: The candidate should have 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in relevant disciplines. Or M.E./ M. Tech. in relevant disciplines.
- For Project Engineer: 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/Electronics & Communication/ JAVA, J2EE Software/ Web Application Development.
- Please read the Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 1-4 years of post-qualification work experience.
Age Limit (31.05.2022)
- Minimum Age Limit: 45 years
- For Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer: JAVA, J2EE Software/ Web Application Development
- Project Engineer: Web Designer/Web Developer
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- For Project Lead/Module Lead/Sr. Project Engineer: ₹9.65-₹11.51/-lakhs per annum based on the post-qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
- For Project Engineer: 1-4 years of post-qualification relevant experience relevant to the job description
- For Project Engineer: 1-4 years of post-qualification work experience in website design and development required.
- For more details information go through the official notification.
Important Dates for C-DAC Recruitment 2022
The walk-in interview date and time of C-DAC Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Walk-in interview Date||02.07.2022 (Saturday)|
|Registration Timings||9 am to 12 noon only|
How to Apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are required to fill the offline form and carry the duly filled application form affixed with the latest passport size photograph, attested copies of documents such as proof of age, qualification, experience, caste, etc and reach the venue on the stipulated date. Candidates who register themselves at the venue between 9 am to 12 noon will be allowed to attend the interview.
Some Useful & Important Links
|C-DAC Recruitment 2022 Offline Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|