WBHRB Recruitment 2022: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of a Warden (for the College of Nursing and Nursing Training School) under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal.
Candidates interested can apply between 17.06.2022 to 30.06.2022 (Till 01:00 PM). Appointments are temporary but likely to be permanent. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Advertisement No.: R/Warden/36/2022
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board recruiting 165 vacancies for the recruitment of Warden (for the College of Nursing and Nursing Training School) vacancies.
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
WBHRB Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have Minimum required qualification Madhyamik or equivalent.
- Please read the Official Notification for more Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit (01/01/2022)
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- The date of birth should be between 01-Jan-1982 and 01-Jan-2004 for all candidates.
- Maximum Relaxation is 5 Years.
Candidates must submit the online application fee amounting Rs. 160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty) only through Banks participating in the GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
- Money order, Cheque, Bank Draft, and Cash etc. shall not be accepted.
- No application shall be considered unless accompanied by the requisite application fee except for Candidates belonging to the SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under Disabilities Rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC candidate.
- No claim for refund of the fee shall be entertained nor shall it be held in reserved for any other examination.
Pay Scale/ Salary:
- P.B.-2 ( Rs.5,400/- to Rs.25,200/-) with Grade Pay- Rs.2,600/- as per WBS (ROP&A) Rules, 2009.
Important Dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for WBHRB Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17.06.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online||30.06.2022|
How to Apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 e.g https://www.wbhrb.in/hrb_app/main/new_user_signup. Candidate Can Apply Between 17.06.2022 to 30.06.2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in the WBHRB Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the WBHRB Recruitment 2022 official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to the WBHRB Recruitment 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for WBHRB Recruitment 2022 must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022 : Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1544 Posts
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Online Form 2022
- Bank of India BOI Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 594 Posts
- Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Form 2022 Apply Online For 2187 Post
- RRC Prayagraj Junior Technical Assistant Recruitment Online Form 2022