Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961 vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in an Apprentice Recruitment can apply for these RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
RRC, Central Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), recruiting 2422 vacancies for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentices Act 1961 vacancies.
|State||Division Name||Total Post|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||50|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan||179|
|Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla||192|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||60|
|Bhusawal Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||47|
|Pune Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||121|
|Nagpur Cluster||Electric Loco Shed||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||66|
|Solapur Cluster||Carriage & Wagon Depot||51|
|Qualification: Candidates should possess must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the relevant Trades.|
RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs. 1o0/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online(Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card Fee Mode)
Important Dates for RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022:-
|Starting Date to Apply Online||17.01.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Fee Payment||16.02.2022|
How to Apply for RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply Only ONLINE applications will be accepted between 17.01.2022 to 16.02.2022. Candidates are advised to check the above website for further details and updates.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying the recruitment application form in RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from the RRC, Central Railway, and have a valid registration certificate at the time of the online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the RRC, Central Railway notification, and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying to Rajasthan RRC, Central Railway Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form of RRC, Central Railway Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
- ICAR IARI Technician T-1 Recruitment 2021
- Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Chhattisgarh State Service Examination CGPSC Pre SSE Recruitment 2022
RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022: FAQs.
Q) What is the last date to apply for RRC, Central Railway Recruitment 2022?
Ans. The last date to apply for RRC, Central Railway 2022 is 16th February 2022.
Q) What is the official website for Applying for RRC, Central Railway recruitment 2022?
Ans. The official website for Applying for RRC, Central Railway recruitment 2022 is rrccr.com .