CTET Answer Key 2023: The provisional answer key for Papers 1 and 2 of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) administered on August 20, 2023 has been made public by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national-level exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to determine the eligibility of candidates to be recruited as teachers in classes 1 to 8.
Between September 15, 2023 and September 18, 2023 (up to 11.59 PM), the scanned pictures of the candidates’ OMR answer sheets and the answer keys are placed on the website. If you took the test, you may calculate your projected scores by comparing your answers to the correct ones on the official website, ctet.nic.in, after downloading the answer key.
You have till 12:00 p.m. on September 18, 2023 to make a payment of Rs. 1000 per disputed question through a credit or debit card if you discover any anomalies or inaccuracies in the answer key. If the Board accepts your challenge, meaning if the subject matter experts find an error in the answer key, a policy decision will be made and the cost will be reimbursed. The Board’s decision on the challenges shall be final, and any further correspondence will be ignored.
CTET Answer Key 2023: Website where answer key is available
The answer key of CTET is available on website, ctet.nic.in.
CBSE CTET 2023 answer key: How to download
- Visit the official site of CBSE CTET at ctet.nic.in.
- Click on CBSE CTET Answer Key 2023 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login details.
- Click on submit and the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the answer key and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
How many times can I appear for CTET?
The CTET Exam 2023 currently has **no limit number of attempts**. To raise your overall exam score, you are allowed to participate in the test as many as you like. The CTET certificate will now be valid forever. The credentials that have expired will be reissued and have lifetime validity.
I hope this is useful. If you have any more inquiries, please let me know.
What is the passing score for CTET?
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) requires a passing score of 60% or higher for the General category and a score of 55% or higher for the SC, ST, and OBC categories. Paper 1 is for teachers at the elementary level (Classes I through V), while Paper 2 is for teachers at the upper primary level (Classes VI through VIII). There are 150 questions on each exam, and a maximum of 150 points can be earned. General candidates must receive at least 90 out of 150 points to be considered. The CTET certification is required for individuals who want to work as teachers in central government schools and is valid for **seven years**.
Related Job Notification
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies
- HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 184 Vacancies
- SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 375 Vacancies