GATE Exam 2022 – Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
GATE Exam 2022 – Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites online applications from eligible suitable applicants for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022. Complete details and eligibility criteria for the GATE Exam 2022 process are given below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
Examination Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE Exam 2022
There is NO age limit to appear for the GATE 2022 examination.
As per official notification published by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur a candidate who is currently studying in the 3rd or higher years of any undergraduate degree program, OR has already completed any government-approved degree program in Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Science / Commerce / Arts is eligible to appear for GATE Exam 2022.
According to the official notification of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE Exam 2022. GATE 2022 will be held on February 5, 6, 12 and 13, 2022.
Important dates are given below:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 02.09.2021 (Changed from 30.08.2021 to 02.09.2021)
- Closing Date to Submission (Online) of Application: 28.09.2021 (Changed from 24-09-2021 to 28-09-2021)
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application with Late Fee: 01.10.2021
- Last Date for change of Category /Exam City/paper (an additional fee will be applicable): 12.11.2021
- Date for Admit Cards Available on Website: 03.01.2022
- Date of GATE Exam: 05, 06, 12 & 13.02.2022
- Date of Announcement of Results on Online Application Portal: 17.03.2022
According to the official notification of the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE Exam 2022 application fees for the various category, candidates are given below
Pay on or before 30/08/2021 to 14/09/2021:
- SC / ST/PWD/Female: Rs. 750/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 1500/-
During the Extended Period (25/09/2021 to 01/10/2021):
- SC / ST/PWD/Female: Rs. 1250/-
- All Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
How to Apply for GATE Exam 2022 – Apply Online for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the GATE Exam 2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before apply the recruitment application form in GATE Exam 2022.
- Candidates should carefully check Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, Eligibility.
- Before applying GATE Exam 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for GATE Exam 2022, must check the preview and all columns carefully.
- Finally, take a printout of the final submitted application form.
Some Useful & Important Links
Apply For Online
GATE 2022 Papers & Syllabus