IBPS PO & MT XII Recruitment 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has provided a recruitment notice for the recruitment of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainees (MT) vacancies. Candidates interested in Bank jobs can apply for these IBPS Online Form 2022. Complete vacancy details and eligibility criteria for the Recruitment process are given below.
If you want to get all the updates on IBPS Recruitment 2022 then you may visit FreshersJobAlert.com regularly. Here, you will find all the updates of Jobs, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship & Yojana etc.
IBPS PO & MT XII Recruitment 2022 [6432 Posts] – Apply Online, Notification
|Organization’s Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
||Probationary Officer/ Management Trainees (MT)|
|Application Starting Date||02.08.2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
IBPS PO & MT XII Vacancy 2022
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) recruiting 6432 vacancies for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Management Trainees vacancies. Interested Candidates must read the IBPS PO & MT XII Vacancy 2022 official notification before apply. Eligible candidates must apply online from the IBPS official website only.
|Post Name||Total Post|
Management Trainees (MT)
IBPS PO & MT XII – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream on Any Recognized Board in India.
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2022)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per IBPS PO & MT XII Recruitment Rules.
- SC/ ST/ PWBD – Rs.175/-
- All Others – Rs.850/-
- Pay the application fee through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Card/ Mobile Wallet)
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
Important Dates for IBPS PO and MT Recruitment 2022
All the important dates for IBPS PO and MT Recruitment 2022 are tabulated below:
|Starting Date to Apply Online||02.08.2022|
|Last Date of Apply Online/Complete Form||22.08.2022|
|Pre Exam Training||September / October 2022|
|Pre Exam Date||October 2022|
|Mains Exam Date||November 2022|
How to Apply for IBPS PO and MT Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the Official website of the IBPS PO and MT Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply Between 02/08/2022 to 22/08/2022.
- Candidates should read the official notification before applying for the recruitment application form in IBPS PO and MT Recruitment 2022.
- Candidates must be registered from IBPS PO and MT Online Form 2022 and have a valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of the application.
- Candidates should carefully check the IBPS PO and MT Recruitment official notification and collect all documents – Basic Details, ID Proof, Address Details, and Eligibility.
- Before applying to IBPS PO and MT Job 2022, read the official notification regarding scan documents related to the recruitment exam form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before final Submit, the application form for IBPS PO and MT Recruitment must check the preview and all columns carefully.
Some Useful & Important Links
|Apply For Online||Registration | Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022: Apply for 165 Warden Posts
- ESIC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022: Apply Offline for 491 Posts
- IDBI Bank Limited Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 1544 Posts