IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 Notification Out: The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) invites Online applications from Indian Citizens for appointment in the following 600 vacant posts for Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ posts. The selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India. Candidates who are interested can apply for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023.
Complete IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023 Notification Out, vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
A total of 600 vacancies are announced for Junior Assistant Manager in IDBI Bank. The candidates can have a look at the category-wise vacancy distribution from the below table.
|IDBI Bank Vacancies for Junior Assistant Manager 2023|
- Cutoff date: August 31, 2023
- Education Qualification: The candidate should hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institution with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)* to apply for Assistant Manager posts. The candidate should have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate. Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers. Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
The candidate should be of age limit 20 to 25 years to be eligible to apply for IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager posts. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 31.08.1998 and not later than 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive). The upper age relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
To submit the application form successfully, the candidates have to pay the desired application fee which has been discussed below as category-wise.
|IDBI Bank Application Fee|
|Other Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
- Payment Mode: Debit/ Credit Card & Internet Banking
The candidates will be first selected for a 6-month training period with a stipend of Rs. 5000/- per month and then will be promoted to 2 months of Internship Period with a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- per month. Once the probation period is complete and selected candidates are recruited for Junior Assistant Manager Grade ‘O’ [JAM (Grade ‘O’)] posts, the compensation (CTC) would range between Rs.6.14 lakh to Rs.6.50 lakh (Class A city) at the time of joining.
Selection Process of IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Exam Pattern 2023
- There will be 4 sections in the online test- Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, and General Awareness
- The duration of the online test will be 2 hours
- There will be 200 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 marks.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||60||60||120 minutes|
IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023
To score good marks in the online examination and get shortlisted for the Interview round, the candidate has to qualify for the online exam. The syllabus plays an important role when you begin your preparation for any exam. Click on the below link and get the section-wise syllabus for Assistant Manager posts.
|IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Syllabus 2023|
|Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||Verbal Reasoning |
The important dates related to IDBI Junior Assistant Manager have been provided in the table below.
|IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Notification Release Date||15.09.2023|
|Start Date to Apply online||15.09.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30.09.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||November 2023|
|Last date to print the application||15.10.2023|
|IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023||October 2023|
|IDBI Bank Junior Assistant Manager Online Test Date||20.10.2023|
|For Upcoming Updates||Join Telegram Channel|
The candidates willing to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023 for Junior Assistant Manager must follow the below steps-
Step-I: Open the official website of IDBI @idbibank.in on your browser or directly apply from the above link
Step-II: On the homepage, search for Careers >> Current Openings
Step-III: Click on the notification reading- “Recruitment of Junior Assistant Manager through Admissions to IDBI Bank PGDBF – 2023 – 24”
Step-IV: Now click on “Apply Online” and a new page will open on your screen.
Step-V: Enter all your personal, and educational details in the application form correctly in the desired sections.
Step-VI: Candidates can proceed to upload a Photo, Signature, Thumb impression, Hand-written declaration and Scribe declaration (if opted for scribe)
Step VII: Pay the required application fee to finally submit the application form.
Step-VIII: Click on “Submit” and you are successfully enrolled for IDBI Assistant Manager Training and download it for future reference.
Some Useful & Important Links for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager 2023
|Apply Online for IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Download Notification IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
|Official Website IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023||Click Here|
Related Job Notification
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies
- HCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 184 Vacancies
- SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 375 Vacancies