Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online for 362 Posts.
Indian Navy has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 362 Tradesman Mate vacancies. Candidates who are interested can apply for Indian Navy posts recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy invites online applications from eligible candidates through website https://karmic.andaman.gov.in/HQANC for the post of ‘Tradesman Mate’ (TMM) classified as Group “C” Non-Gazetted, ‘Industrial’ at various units of Headquarters Andaman and Nicobar Command (application in other forms of mailing will not be accepted). Selected candidates normally will have to serve in the units under the administrative control of Andaman and Nicobar Command, in Naval Units/ formations as per administrative requirements.
Complete the Indian Navy posts Job Notification vacancy details, age limit, application procedure, and eligibility criteria below.
Organization’s Name: Indian Navy
Indian Navy, recruiting for Tradesman Mate posts for a total of 362 vacancies.
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institution and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
As per the Indian Navy Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years.
|Name of Vacancies
- For More Details Refer to the Notification
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
AGE RELAXATION AND CRUCIAL DATES
|All candidates other than SC/ST/PWD
- Payment Mode: NA
Pay Scale Indian Navy Recruitment
|Name of Vacancies
|General Central Service, Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Industrial
(Pay Band as per Seventh CPC, Level 1 – `.18000-56900)
Selection Process of Indian Navy Recruitment
- Beware of touts who may misguide you with the false promise of getting you selected for the job on illegal consideration. Selection is based purely on merit. Candidates are advised not to fall prey to false assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage unscrupulous elements in any way. It is emphasized that the written test and the selection process will be on merit only in a transparent manner.
The important dates related to Indian Navy Recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Opening of online Registration Portal
|26 Aug 2023 at 1000 hrs
|Closing of Online Registration Portal
|25 Sep 2023 at 1700 hrs
|For Upcoming Updates
|Join Telegram Channel
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Online Registration and Submission process will be ended on 25th September 2023.
- Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Step 2: Click on the link ‘Apply Online for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023’.
- Step 3: New page will appear, click on the ‘Click Here for New Registration’ link.
- Step 4: Enter all the details required in the application form for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
- Step 5: Upload all the documents required in the Indian Navy Notification 2023.
- Step 6: Submit the application fees and click on the final submit button.
- Step 7: Download and take a printout of the Indian Navy Recruitment application form.
Some Useful & Important Links for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Available on 02-08-2023
|Download Notification Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Official Website Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
Related Job Notification
- Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Latest Postal Job 30204 Vacancies
- 50000 Bumper vacancies on Mahatma Gandhi Seva Prerak Posts
- NESTS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 6329 Posts
- WBPSC Assistant Director Agriculture Recruitment 2023 – Apply online for 122 Posts
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 466 Vacancies